During "L" week at home we worked on coming up with things that started with that letter and practicing writing the letter. Jack was interested but I could tell we were going to have to make this a little more fun. Here is what we came up with...
During "F" week we found pictures of a lot of F words and instead of repetitive handwriting practice, I had him write the letter on a post-it note. Then I would write the rest of the word. After a few words I would have him figure out the corresponding picture. The week ended with Farm Day. He had so much fun!
I was worried about "E" week but it was his favorite so far. We decided to go on an "E" adventure. He wore his safari hat and took his binoculars. We walked down to the Hill Center and found a lot of "E"s. We took pictures of all of the ones that we found. We also made some. We really had a great time.
Ash Love the blog. Thanks for sharing with the White Family. We love you and your family. You are an awesome mom. Blessings PattiGrams
ReplyDeleteHey Ash
ReplyDeleteI saw the blog link at mom's and forwarded it to Nan and I. What a deal. Thanks for sharing. We both love it.
Sam
Thank you so much! I am really having a great time!
ReplyDelete