The biggest first is preschool...
We had the first "Happy 1st Day of School" party...
Of course there had to be a theme... Learning is an adventure. We had a blast! Jack truly loved every moment (except the continous picture taking). He kept thanking me over and over (As thought I were not already a blubbery mess!) Cole gave him three wild animal books and stuffed animals to go with them. The iguana (now named Spicey Road)has become his favorite and he sleeps with it every night.

I really feel like preschool will stretch Jack. I want him to be confident even though he is new. So I decided we would focus on these "Be Kind, Be Curious, and Be Brave". I say these in Jack's ear each morning when I drop him off.





First lunch box and matching back pack

First assigned seat

First classroom

First teacher -Miss Terri and assistant teacher Miss Ruth (above)

First time reading a lot of "first day of school " books.(Which backfired big time when Jack thought there was only ONE day of school)

First bus ride- hahaha- Although this
is as close as he will ever probably get to a real bus.

What a wonderful first this has turned out to be!!

However, this does mark the last of a season of staying just with momma. sniffle sniffle
No comments:
Post a Comment