Monday, October 12, 2009

Bugs and Hisses

Jack is so EXCITED about Halloween! I think that it may be his favorite holiday. He hounded me for weeks to get our decorations down. I had just finished the major effort to turn the dining room into a jungle. I put him off for a little while but he would not have it. Then the big day came. We got down all of the boxes. I spent a few hours putting my brown tablecloth on and making a nice fall floral arrangement in my fall basket, fall leaves, fall wreath and pumpkin welcome mat. I am thinking "fall decorating... check" . Did I forget I had boys. He just looked at me with the most confused face and said" Where are the bats and the spiders momma?" Hmmmmm. Ahhhh yess bats and spiders. Soo here we go to Micheals. This is what we came up with.


























No comments:

Post a Comment