A baby who had shimmied out of his sleep bag, jumped from his crib, took off his diaper and put on a pirates hat! All I could do was laugh and run for the camera.This is my Cole. He is always surprising me. I have always delighted in surprises and that is something God knew when he gave Cole to me. The surprises sometimes have stopped my heart. I could definitely do with a few less of that type. However, for the most part there is a constant gleam in his eyes. He knows how to always find adventure, extremely quick with a hearty giggle, and a level of curiosity that boggles the mind all the while keeping me on my toes. I am so grateful for every precious part of him. I know our days will be full of many adventures and I could not be more grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment