 |
| This is the exact gazebo where our prom picture was taken in 1994- (If I was a techy or organized, I would put them up side by side- so sorry not gonna happen!) This summer we will have been married for 10 years- CRAZY- I feel so blessed to say that this has been our best year yet! Wohoooo! |
So enough is enough with not blogging! We have finally gotten rid of our old computer! The one that could not right click, was missing the number 9 key(thanks baby Cole:), and only stayed on if you kept the power cord firmly pushed into the side of the computer! That was fun to try to type, click and drag all with one hand! I am claiming this as my full excuse for not blogging more!
We purchased a Mac Book Pro, and I am soooo smitten! If I were back in middle school, I would definitely have a notebook filled with Ashley Mac Book Pro, Mrs. Ashley McClanahan Mac Book Pro surrounded by hearts and swirls! Not even kidding! I love it! I have always made fun of Brad's iPhone being his mistress, but I think now he may be the one that is a little jealous!
Anyways.... I assured everyone when I had a new computer I would definitely blog more! I have had my computer for about three weeks. I have made a photo book, a slideshow, and the kids and I made some really weird faces on Photo Booth.... so now on to blogging...
Here is the last year in an out of order (sorry not that savvy yet!) picture montage!
 |
| First Day of school party |
 |
| First Day of Kindergarten with his teacher Miss Ashley ( who also has a son named Jack) |
 |
| One of his first school projects - a timeline of his life |
 |
| Ancient Egypt day at school with his Pharaoh buddies |
 |
| The children were dressed as Queens and Pharaohs |
 |
| The first Titans game of the season |
 |
| Making a Nile River model |
 |
| Halloween with Shaggy and Scooby |
 |
| Coach Munchak |
 |
| Disney boat ride to Magic Kingdom |
 |
| Working on a archaeological dig |
 |
| My sister's wedding reception |
 |
| Birthday Suit birthday dance at Disney |
 |
| His favorite souvenirs lined up while we took a break to eat an ice-cream Mickey |
 |
| The picture Jack took of us at Epcot |
 |
| Traumatizing my children |
 |
| We were studying Ancient China during this time and had watched Mulan the boys were excited to meet her! |
 |
| Extremely traumatizing Jack and I know it and yes I cussed. He could not hear me and I got it together enough to put my hands on him and talk softly but I felt terrible. He does say he would go again though. He also rode Everest, Tower of Terror and Space Mountain |
 |
| Brad and I going to a co-workers shmancy wedding |
 |
| Ancient Greece Day |
 |
| Ancient China Day |
 |
| Jack's class on Ancient China Day |
.JPG) |
| The stopping of the grapes on Greece day |
 |
| Ancient China Day |
 |
| Building the Great Wall at the Children's Museum in Chattanooga |
 |
| Papa's Ballerina debut |
 |
| Cole is 3 |
 |
| Cole's birthday cake |
 |
| We made it to Midnight on Cole's 3rd birthday! |
 |
| Legoland-Pretty Cool since we had just finished our study of Ancient Egypt |
 |
| Headed to Hollywood Studios |
 |
| These guys played with Cole forever. He loved it! |
 |
| Cole struggled with nap times at Disney |
 |
| Allie's wedding reception |
 |
| The beautiful couple and my cousins and aunt |
 |
| We had a Roman toga party at our house and one at school |
 |
| The menu for "Jackie M's" |
 |
| Everyone enjoyed being served while laying down |
 |
| We volunteer on Thursday mornings and then get ice cream afterwards! |
Jackson's school year has been so very sweet! I can not believe all he has learned and experienced! The learning has also trickled down to Cole! Our first year into hybrid school ( Brad's term for combination 2 days a week classroom school and 3 days a week with me) has been a tremendous success! I feel so grateful for the time that I have gotten to spend with both of my guys!
 |
| Christmas at Opryland |
No comments:
Post a Comment