Saturday, September 11, 2010

If you were a fly.....

If you were a fly on the wall at my house here are a few things that have been said:



Me: "Ok here is the new rule: If we are at home without guests underwear is optional. However, every time we leave the house or have guests underwear is MANDATORY!"



Me:"Please stop teaching your brother to say "Noooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaay!!!!"



Me:"Daddy is the one with the peepee, if you have a questions concerning peepees you should talk to him!"



Me:"Briiinng Briing! Hi you have reached the complaint department. We are unable to take your complaint at this time because we are now CLOSED! Do not leave a message! Goodbye Beeeeep!"



Me:"Please make sure that your brother knows you are coming before you tackle him!"



Me:"Electricity comes from the wires outside to the wires within the walls that are connected to the outlet. So when we plug things in the electricity comes through the wires and turns what has been plugged in on. Oh you already knew all of that. Ok so what was it you want to know? Oh I do not know what forms the actual electricity!"



Me:"I am not sure what is after the atmosphere, the planets and the rest of space."



Conversation with Jack:



Jack: Momma Momma, Cole is asleep and he has his arm on me !!!


Me: Ohh Buddy that is so sweet!



Jack: You know momma, it really makes me feel special when Cole has his arm on me like this. He thinks that I am the most special!!!!



Me: He really does buddy!



Jack: (with his fingers cupped around his mouth to whisper) Momma he will think I am the most special until he knows about God and then he will know God is the most special!

Me- With tears"Absolutely Buddy, absolutely!!"





Me:"Ohhh Cole you took the wet sheets out of the washing machine and put in your favorite shirt and started the washing machine. "



Me: "I have lost 30 pounds!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!" (Thanks to all of you that called and emailed me! I can not describe how wonderful it feels to be so amazingly supported!)



The following is a conversation that Jack and I had after he lost to me playing Crazy Eights. (Remember my child is CRAZY competitive so I have been working with him by playing card games most days.At first I did not even let him know who won. Then I let him win most and then I began to win some.This was one of those times!)



Me: "Jack you know that you need to say to me, ' Congratulations momma on your win."



Jack: Death Glare



Me: "Well then you need to go to your room until you can tell me."



Jack: (with a lot of passion) Wellllll you will be crying and crying because I am going to stay in my room for 234 years.



Me: (trying not to giggle and staying completely calm)" I guess then I will see you in Heaven.



Jack :(SEETHING ) SEE. YOU. IN. HEAVEN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment