Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas time! I would love to say that I have not posted in so long because all I have been doing is enjoying the season! However, the truth is ...

  • our computer was sick for a week
  • we went to Indianapolis for a week
  • we have all had pink eye
  • we have been sick many times and swaped it many times
  • Jack has had a rash with welps twice
  • Jack is making his Jumbotron debut this weekend
  • Cole has droped a glass pitcher on his toe which led to a lot of blood and screaming
  • Cole has started walking
  • I have lost my wallet
  • I have made many Christmas gifts that have led to many hot glue burns
  • I have decorated every inch of our home
  • We have hosted all of my family for Thanksgiving
  • Jack has had his first program(more on that later)

So now that most of that is behind us I will be back to posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment